RTAA STRATEGY PLAN 2011 to 2013In 2010 the RTAA embarked on a strategy plan to upgrade its member services following a member satisfaction survey.
The following areas have been its primary focus:
- 1. To increase the profile of the RTAA within the Australian railway industry.
2. To host an even bigger and better rail industry Field Days Event in conjunction with RailCorp on 26-27 October 2011.
3. To improve the quality of RTAA Stream Technical Papers at AusRAIL.
4. To increase awareness of the Frank Franklyn Young Rail Track Specialist Award.
5. To host networking events around Australia in Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane as well as in Sydney.
6. To improve communication with our members through an upgrade of our website.
7. To participate in the development of rail track standards through engaging with other industry bodies.
8. To seek RTAA members’ satisfaction on its performance through further surveys