Becoming an RTAA Member
WHY JOIN THE RAIL TRACK ASSOCIATION AUSTRALIA?
The RTAA gives all members the opportunity to:
• BE a part of the only national Rail Track professional organisation in Australia!
• BECOME involved in Rail Track industry events!
• SHARE information and ideas with other Rail Track professionals!
• NETWORK with others in the industry!
• ACTIVELY PROMOTE the Rail Track industry to young people!
• PRESENT new Rail Track Technology to Australia!
• HAVE a voice in the development of National Rail Track Standards!
BENEFITS FOR ALL LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP
• Membership of and participation in the rail track community of Australia
• Regular RTAA e-newsletters and rail industry updates
• Free entry to RTAA Network Meetings throughout Australia
• Members receive a membership certificate and RTAA member badge
• The opportunity to attend and participate in the RTAA’s Annual General Meeting where a free breakfast has become our tradition
• The opportunity to nominate a representative to participate in the Management Committee or other RTAA committees
• Participation in the development and improvement of rail standards in Australia through an inclusive consultative process run by the RTAA
• The opportunity to present a technical paper as part of the RTAA Technical Stream at the annual AusRAIL Conference
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR ALL LEVELS OF CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
• Member’s rate to exhibit at our Field Days event (50% discount)
• Sponsorship opportunities at all networking events
• Sponsorship opportunities at our Field Days event
• Substantial member’s discount to attend the RTAA No Tie Dinner
• Sponsorship opportunities at the No Tie Dinner
• The opportunity to nominate entrants in our annual Frank Franklyn Young Rail Specialist Achievement Award which aims to encourage and promote young practitioners with a prize valued at up to $10,000
• Promotion of their company on the RTAA website’s Corporate Member’s page
• The opportunity to promote their company in the RTAA’s Annual Corporate Diary, which is then issued free of charge to all RTAA Members.
For more information on the various membership levels and fees - please see the forms below