Looking to get your career on track?
We have some wonderful opportunities for the right people, right now!
Breaking free of stereotypes and clichés to establish yourself in a career that works for you is the new norm these days- regardless of your background or current circumstances. That’s why this is great news for you and your career. We have some fantastic, entry-level WHS opportunities with some of this country’s most reputable rail and infrastructure companies.
We are actively seeking motivated, career-minded applicants to our unique, all-inclusive cadet programme. A programme in which you will be paid to learn, grow and achieve the required experiences and qualifications to fill positions with our host companies.
Qualified Ultrasonic DNT Level 1 or 2
Rail testing experience advantageous / Qualified AINDT 1 -2
9/5 Roster Karratha FIFO
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Machine set-up and calibration before each scheduled test
- Managing the calibration of equipment and the associated records.
- Ensuring that incidents and non-listed matters are analysed effectively and follow up work is carried out.
Qualified NSW Electrician for Rail Grinding Machine Operator and Maintainer Role
Based in Sydney and surrounds NSW (no FIFO)
- NSW state qualified nonrestrictive electrical license
- Mechanical/electrical experience and strong mechanical aptitude
- Rail inductions and Sydney rail network experience advantageous but not a necessity
- Additional training provided by the Company
Casual Rail Infrastructure Trainer – Queensland
We are currently seeking a trainer and assessor to join our team as a Casual Rail Infrastructure Trainer. The purpose of this role is to deliver rail training and associated assessments (both classroom and field-based) throughout Queensland.
- Certificate II or III in Rail Infrastructure or SOA’s with units held
- Queensland Protection Officer 1 and 2 qualifications
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or the upgraded TAE40116 qualification
- Current Cat 1,2 or 3 Medical
- Thorough Rail industry knowledge
- Quality communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to problem solve and make sound decisions
- Excellent time management skills and self-motivation
- Good working level of computer skills
- Ability to travel for work
To be successful in this role you will have a positive attitude and a strong commitment to quality training in the Rail Industry. You will be part of a supportive team and benefit from a high level of job flexibility and the opportunity to work with some of Australia's biggest companies.
Applications close 31 May 2019
Expression of Interest - Applications Engineer (Rail Wheel Interface)
The Application Engineer is responsible for the development and up keep of the rail grinding quality assurance system, including machine grinding patterns, quality auditing of the machine grind and assisting the teams in maintaining the grind quality.
Key operational tasks:
- Develop and maintain quality audit plans.
- Maintain a site presence in assisting grinding quality.
- Customer interface regarding quality and production.
- Assist in Engineering compliance.
- Develop grinding patterns.
- Profile analysis and template design – both manually and electronically.
- Training of operators on how to use the quality management tools, such as templates, miniprof and technogamma.
For further details contact:
Human Resources Manager – Australia