Qualified Ultrasonic DNT Level 1 or 2
Rail testing experience advantageous / Qualified AINDT 1 -2
9/5 Roster Karratha FIFO
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Machine set-up and calibration before each scheduled test
- Managing the calibration of equipment and the associated records.
- Ensuring that incidents and non-listed matters are analysed effectively and follow up work is carried out.
Qualified NSW Electrician for Rail Grinding Machine Operator and Maintainer Role
Based in Sydney and surrounds NSW (no FIFO)
- NSW state qualified nonrestrictive electrical license
- Mechanical/electrical experience and strong mechanical aptitude
- Rail inductions and Sydney rail network experience advantageous but not a necessity
- Additional training provided by the Company
Expression of Interest - Applications Engineer (Rail Wheel Interface)
The Application Engineer is responsible for the development and up keep of the rail grinding quality assurance system, including machine grinding patterns, quality auditing of the machine grind and assisting the teams in maintaining the grind quality.
Key operational tasks:
- Develop and maintain quality audit plans.
- Maintain a site presence in assisting grinding quality.
- Customer interface regarding quality and production.
- Assist in Engineering compliance.
- Develop grinding patterns.
- Profile analysis and template design – both manually and electronically.
- Training of operators on how to use the quality management tools, such as templates, miniprof and technogamma.
For further details contact:
Human Resources Manager – Australia